Saturday, September 9, 2017

Forgive me the ads

My pay is about to take a hit for the next three years, due to an increase in medical insurance liabilities and short-sightedness on the part of teachers who approved a bad contract deal about five or six years ago. Thus, I am having to figure out ways to scrape up some more cash to offset my increased payroll deductions. I've already calculated exactly what this will cost me, and other teachers who have the same years of experience and education, as they factor into our pay, and I must say, OUCH!

I will spare you what I REALLY think about some of my co-workers who fail to realize that happy teachers are efficient teachers and thus a good influence on our students.

 So, you're going to see the ads to the right, at least for a while. Never fear, I am going to keep it limited and as out of the way as I can. So, no ads at the bottom of posts or in both columns, etc.

On the other hand, if I find a rich, blind, widow sugar-momma, then I can go back to normal, here. Either that or I have a winning lottery ticker flutter out of the sky to land in the palm of my hand... Or I have some living wealthy relative, who is totally unknown to me, bequeath me the entirety of their vast fortune...   Or if a bolt of lightening should strike me dead.  Of the four, the last is the most likely to occur by at least a factor of 1000.

No comments:

Post a Comment